Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: TEAM FAST TV!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    TEAM FAST TV!!!

    Wednesday 11-11:30am, and 9-9:30pm on Channel 56...Heritage TV, Check out TEAM FASTs first tv show.. I think it's going to have 2 fights on it, a skit, commercials, muay thai. Check it out!
    Re-airs Friday at 4-4:30pm...

    on HERITAGE TV!!! DONT MISS IT!!!

    for those of you who dont know.. Team FAST is a local MMA (mixed martial arts) team. So watch it and support a great local fight team!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: TEAM FAST TV!!!

    I saw one of Steve's clips at MMA.tv that came from the show. I guess it was one of his Muay Thai Minutes. Pretty cool stuff. Robert was his training partner, it was a clip on the teep - push kick. I visted the Ironlock gym a couple of weeks ago, going to get up to FAST probably within the next week or so.
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: TEAM FAST TV!!!

    do these guys train down at Hardrock?
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: TEAM FAST TV!!!

    \<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gotch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I saw one of Steve's clips at MMA.tv that came from the show. I guess it was one of his Muay Thai Minutes. Pretty cool stuff. Robert was his training partner, it was a clip on the teep - push kick. I visted the Ironlock gym a couple of weeks ago, going to get up to FAST probably within the next week or so.</div></div>
    Yeah, you can check em out on Youtube as well, dubltop is the username to look up..

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DaneCook</div><div class="ubbcode-body">do these guys train down at Hardrock?</div></div>
    yes sir, that's where we train

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: TEAM FAST TV!!!

    what time u guys down there? I lift there, been going in the evenings around 4.
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: TEAM FAST TV!!!

    http://www.teamfastnhb.com
    that should answer any and all questions you have.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •